As VREPS really gets going and forms a more robust community, we’re going to start sharing news and conversations on the VREPS dedicated listserv. It’s focused toward those of us who are students or are in our first years of the profession, so we can discuss many of the struggles and challenges that might seem irrelevant to more seasoned veterans. Some of the news from the VREPS listserv will also be published here on the VREPS blog, the main listserv, VRA’s Facebook and Twitter, so even if you don’t want to sign up for the listserv you can still get some updates. However, we’d hate for you to miss out on any group news, special opportunities or discussions, so below are instructions for joining. If you don’t have a VRA membership, but you’re still interested in the listserv contact Heather Lowe directly.
1. Sign into your VRA Memberclicks account.
When you registered with the VRA, you got an username and password. Use these to login under ‘My VRA.’
2. Click on ‘E-Lists’ under the ‘My Features’ tab on your profile page.
Once you log-in, you should see the page below, follow the E-lists link to manage your listserv subscriptions.
3. Click subscribe on the VREPS list line.
4. Add in your preferences and email address. Then Save.
If you want to receive email messages from the group without logging into My VRA, click the checkbox next to email delivery, then add your preferred email address.
5. After you sign up, you should see VREPS under the Subscribed E-Lists in your profile.